Requests for Bids and Proposals
The Village of Roselle is committed to insuring that taxpayers receive the maximum value for each dollar spent by purchasing quality products and services at the lowest possible cost. The Village will post bids/proposals on this page for review and download. Please download the bid/proposal PDF document for details and contact information.
Request for Bids: Fire Department Bathroom Remodeling
The Village of Roselle Fire Department is accepting sealed bids for the following work at the Fire Station located at 100 E. Maple Ave:
- Removal of existing interior walls, floor, ceiling, toilets, lavatory & shower located inside the fire station. Demolition drawings are included in the bid packet below.
- Install new finishes, walls, floors, ceiling, fixtures, and shower per drawings.
- Provide new plumbing, electrical, mechanical, sprinklers and alarms, low voltage as required.
- Installation of a new concrete floor is to be slope to drains for showers.
- Provide epoxy floor with cove at walls.
- Cut, remove, and haul off as needed for new concrete, plumbing, electric and mechanical piping.
- Install underground sewer lines as needed.
- Patch infill and replace as needed to match the existing building. (see drawings).
- Install new Electric Switch in an appropriate location as determined by the owner and contractor to meet code layout.
- Re-work all electrical to accommodate the new layout and re-modeling, as required.
- Re-work existing electrical to existing panel verification capacity.
- Verify HVAC requirements to meet code for the new layout.
A full scope of work is detailed in the Fire Department Bathroom Remodeling bid packet, available for download here. The successful proposer/bidder will be required to execute the Village’s construction contract as listed in the bid packet. The successful proposer/bidder will be required to submit the necessary plans/permits for building department review. The Village has adopted the following codes: 2006 International Building Code, 2008 National Electric Code, 2004 Plumbing Code, 2006 International Mechanical Code, 2015 National Energy Conservation Code, and 2006 International Fire Code.
Sealed bids are due by 3:00 p.m. on October 7, 2019. The project site will be made available for inspection by interested contractors and is strongly encouraged. Formal bid opening will be October 7, 2019, at 3:15 p.m. in the Fire Department training room. Project approval anticipated at the scheduled Village Board of meeting. Work to commence soon after that.
Sealed bids shall be submitted as follows:
Village of Roselle - Clerk’s Office
31 S. Prospect St.
Roselle, IL 60172
Attention: Fire Department Generator Bid
This is a Public Works Project, and prevailing wage rules apply to this project. Certificate of insurance required prior to work, Certified Payroll and Waivers are required upon request. For more information, please contact Deputy Chief Mark Bozik at (630) 671-2843 or (630) 688-5469.
Recent Bid Results
- August 27, 2019 - 2019 Sanitary Manhole Lining Project
- July 29, 2019 - 2019 Sidewalk and Curb & Gutter Replacement Program
- April 15, 2019 - Central Avenue Twin Culvert Lining Project
- February 19, 2019 - Street Patching Program & Metra Parking Lot