- Utility Account Sign In - Citizen Self Service portal allows customers to access water/sewer account information and make online payments.
- Utility E-Bill Request Form - Water/sewer customers have the option of having their utility bills and statements emailed to them in place of a paper copy. Please fill out the utility bill email request form to receive utility bill statements from the Village via email.
Other Online Payments Access the Village of Roselle E-Pay site to:
- Purchase Metra Station Parking Permits for north, south, and Maple Ave. lots.*
- Purchase Vehicle Stickers
- Pay Parking Tickets, Compliance Tickets & Pay-by-Mail Ordinance Tickets (not including "MUST APPEAR" tickets)
Citizen Self Service Portal
Access the Citizen Self Service portal to:
- Manage water/sewer accounts
- Pay for Business Licenses
- Pay Invoices - General Billing
- Sign up for Automated Utility Payment Program
- Apply for Building Permits
Credit Card Payments Accepted Online Only
The Village of Roselle does not accept credit and debit card payments at the Finance counter. Please bring a check or cash when making payments in person at Village Hall. Credit and debit card payments for water bills, parking tickets, parking permits and vehicle stickers can be made here using Online Bill Pay options.